- application of legal provisions in conducting business
- maintaining office, HR, warehouse documentation and the sales process
- management of company assets
- preparing a business plan
- recruiting job candidates
- settlement of salaries and ZUS (National Insurance Contributions and Employers Office) contributions
- conducting employment and salary analysis
- keeping records and tax settlements
- conducting financial settlements with contractors.
- tax, banking or financial advisor
- HR and payroll specialist
- settlement and debt collection specialist
- administrative specialist
- insurance agent
- business analyst.
In the second and third grades, students undergo monthly professional traineeships in institutions such as banks, tax offices, ZUS (National Insurance Contributions and Employers Office), insurance institutions or private entrepreneurs. They also have the opportunity to pursue professional traineeship abroad.
- organising and managing the sale of goods
- organising advertising and marketing activities
- management of commercial activities
- preparing economic and financial documentation
- sales representative/customer advisor
- seller, telemarketer and sales manager
In the second and third grades, students undergo monthly internships in commercial enterprises and advertising companies. They also have the opportunity to pursue professional traineeships abroad.
- operating financial and accounting programs
- keeping records of accounting documents
- calculating remuneration and public levies
- preparing financial statements
- conducting financial analysis.
- accounting offices
- tax offices
- insurance companies
- service and trade enterprises
- as part of their own business – accounting services
In the second and third grades, students undergo monthly professional traineeships in institutions such as tax offices, ZUS (National Insurance Contributions and Employers Office), insurance companies or private entrepreneurs. They also have the opportunity to pursue traineeship abroad.
salesman and warehouseman-logistician
This course ends with a final exam validating their professional skills:
- Sales running - for salesman course
- Warehouse service - for warehouseman-logistician path
The students are hired (on the basis of a regular contract) by a variety of companies and work in a professional environment two days a week.
A salesman and a warehouseman-logistician are courses in a vocational branch of our school. During the three-year-long program, students undergo intense training in professional skills. What differentiates both of these courses from other technical courses is that the students spend only three days at school. During the remaining two days of every workweek, students spend time working at different companies related to their courses such as retail and wholesale businesses, or warehouses and logistic centres.
graphic and digital printing technician
Our curriculum is designed to equip students with the skills necessary for a career in digital graphic design and printing, including:
- proficiency in specialised software used for graphic design and editing
- preparing graphic-text publications for the printing process
- conducting digital printing and post-processing of printed materials
- acquiring, processing, and preparing graphic projects for 3D printing.
These competencies will enable students to excel as digital graphic designers and printing technicians in a professional context.
The school boasts modern and fully equipped graphic workspaces, as well as bookbinding and finishing processes facilities. Moreover, students have access to the latest version of the Adobe Creative Cloud suite for work both in school and at home.
The field of digital graphic design and printing technology involves the preparation and development of various graphic projects intended for both print and electronic publication. The outcomes of a graphic designer's work manifest themselves in the form of promotional brochures, online publications, and billboards. Their responsibilities also encompass the creation of folders, flyers, posters, as well as three-dimensional visualisations (3D). Practitioners of this profession are also engaged in packaging and product label design.
These qualifications will help you develop the knowledge and skills needed to work in today's printing industry, such as creating designs and layouts, photo retouching, presenting ideas and concepts, producing marketing materials for print and online, and liaising with marketing and print teams. You will also learn how to use various software and tools for graphic design and digital printing.